Ferrari Life Forum banner

Unique 288 GTO for sale

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  CPT Z06 
#1 ·
#9 ·
that car is like a wet dream. i would rather have that car than a testarossa annnny day of the week. all the turbocharged ferraris are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasssssssty :nuts: <------make me go crazy. i cant stop trying to imagine my self driving that car.

#11 ·
Well,

If you are not asking it you definately not going to get it! But I think 1.3 mill is really a lot even if it is unique! The Meera S is also unique (and no other car looks like it in contrast to this one) and went for some 100.000 if I remember correctly. I think even the Daytona prototype that change hands recently went for less than this money although I am not really sure. And this one has some more 'value' in Ferrari history!

I don't think it will change hands for this money and that half of that money would probably attract more buyers. But I am no expert on the market so everything is possible!

Niels

#17 ·
I didn't see it on the internet, it was in person. Before digital camera's, several years after they were built. That was why I thought they came in different colors, they resprayed it within 4 years of being built. Didn't have a camera. It was an orange similar to the Affolter Diablo GTR Le Mans of that color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.