Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
that car is like a wet dream. i would rather have that car than a testarossa annnny day of the week. all the turbocharged ferraris are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasssssssty :nuts: <------make me go crazy. i cant stop trying to imagine my self driving that car.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
adnaan said:
Surely a smaller price difference would be more appropriate.
Maybe not - it's a unique car.

If you want a 250 GTO you're going to pay MUCH more than that, and they're really common in comparison!!!

:green:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well,

If you are not asking it you definately not going to get it! But I think 1.3 mill is really a lot even if it is unique! The Meera S is also unique (and no other car looks like it in contrast to this one) and went for some 100.000 if I remember correctly. I think even the Daytona prototype that change hands recently went for less than this money although I am not really sure. And this one has some more 'value' in Ferrari history!

I don't think it will change hands for this money and that half of that money would probably attract more buyers. But I am no expert on the market so everything is possible!

Niels

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gthomas said:
Really? I've seen them in red, yellow, orange, and black.
Must be repainted - I've read somewhere else since this thread that they were only made in red.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I didn't see it on the internet, it was in person. Before digital camera's, several years after they were built. That was why I thought they came in different colors, they resprayed it within 4 years of being built. Didn't have a camera. It was an orange similar to the Affolter Diablo GTR Le Mans of that color.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Why would anyone want this particular model uless it's for a museum. F288GTO are cheaper than that and if you're paying that kind of price it will be a "showcar" meant for concours events.

F288GTO's are meant to be driven, IMO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts