Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the national Geographic channel today and they have a special on "Ultimate Factories" and the Ferrari Factory was featured. It was fantastic.

The show only had three showings:

Thursday, May 24, 9P
Friday, May 25, 12A
Saturday, May 26, 3P

So dont waste time and make sure you see it tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The time zone is Eastern Pacifc.

thats great Stile! I was thinking of ways to get if off of my DVR onto my computer but it seems someone has already.

Torrents are the best.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
eastern pacific = GMT-8h??

I hope the torrent that I posted is the same program that you mentioned! hehehehehe

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I think the time is GMT-8.

I just downloaded the .torrent so I could have it on my computer and it is the right one.

BTW, rosso red, welcome to the forum! I see you dont have many posts, so welcome.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah exactly. I found myself doing the same thing.

"Ooo theres a 430, Oooo a Quatraporte, OOooo a Gransport"

I found the engine manufacture amazing. Im sure there are facets of the ferrari production line that we will never be allowed to see but it was still very amazing.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I saw the final part of the show, it was great!

I'm downloading it so that I can watch it from the beginning

very cool

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Watching that show it made me wonder if Ferrari have a resto shop for classics like, I think Aston Martin, where they will take an older car to the factory and make it like new.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Watching that show it made me wonder if Ferrari have a resto shop for classics like, I think Aston Martin, where they will take an older car to the factory and make it like new.
Ferrari does have a Classics Restoration Department (Ferrari Classiche). The main workshop is in Maranello and opened last year. Attached is a picture.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Interesting. i think we went through there right when they opened and they wouldn't let us take pics anywhere in the factory or classiche. They said they wanted to protect their customer's privacy. Understandable as some of the cars had been heavily wrecked.
Consistency has never been one of their strong points.

Take Kimi for example: circa 2009 - your fired, come 2013, we can't wait to have you back driving a Ferrari F1 car in 2014.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts