Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have reluctantly decided to sell my beloved 328 GTS for personal reasons.

It was registered on 23 January 1990, has covered 22000 miles has a full service history, with belts changed every 3 years, the belts were last changed 2 years ago, and the car has since covered 2000 miles.

Rosso Corsa paintwork with crema leather and bordeaux carpets. It is the car on my avatar.

Price is £31,000 GBP or nearest offer. For more details, please PM me

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I have reluctantly decided to sell my beloved 328 GTS for personal reasons.
Translation:
Personal Reasons = Archie's wife said the car has to go because it is not "practical".
Reluctantly Decided = Archie cried like a little girl before saying, "Yes, Dear."

Suggestion: Anyone interested in this awesome 328 that has a Toyota Verso MPV for a trade might want to contact Archie.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the sympathy guys. Hopefully I will only be without a Ferrari for the short term. I will explain all in time.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
wow, that's sad... hope you sell it and get another prancing horse soon!

·
Registered
275 Posts
sad indeed... it takes a strong man to make hard desicions & to know when it's time to let go...

All the best.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Sad news Archie, hope its a short term arrangement.
It would be great to see you at another Concours with the next one :)
If I had the readies I'd be knocking at your door.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Commiserations Archie. I know how much she means to you.

On the bright side the residuals on the 550 should be ripe by the time you are ready.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I am sorry to hear about the soon loss of your 328...:( I hope you are able to purchase one in the near future. Just remember the memories, you can never sell those:)

Chris

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Archie, can you wait three years ?

She who must be obeyed says I can buy it when the mortgage is paid off :)

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's gone now, sold her back to Nick cartwrights yesterday:(

The credit crunch has hit my industry very hard, but on the bright side a couple of years and I'll be after a 550:)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
She's gone now, sold her back to Nick cartwrights yesterday:(

The credit crunch has hit my industry very hard, but on the bright side a couple of years and I'll be after a 550:)
You're still gonna hang out around here aren't you?:confused: The place wouldn't be the same without you. ;)

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Of course I'll still hang around, It's been a sad week this week for lots of reasons, so I've been a bit quiet. All being well I'll soon be asking questions and for advice on a replacement.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Of course I'll still hang around, It's been a sad week this week for lots of reasons, so I've been a bit quiet. All being well I'll soon be asking questions and for advice on a replacement.
:) :) :) :) thats all that needs to be said.

Chris

1 - 20 of 42 Posts