Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Comrades,

Two Pocher one eighth scale F-40's were delivered here on Saturday. One red and the other yellow. If sufficient interest is shown I shall endeavour to inveigle comrade Boxer into uploading images. Accordingly, at least six respondents are required thus to make it worth the effort for both Boxer and myself (I have yet to take the photographs).

So if anyone wishes to view the images of these iconic motor cars constructed in one eighth scale please indicate below. I would place a poll, but well, I haven't a clue how to manipulate this box-of-tricks.

With kind regards,

Vulcan the Fire God

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Post them!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Woo Hoo! I get to be the deal breaker:rofl: Post those naughty photographs of the 1/8th scale models Vulcan!:D

Chris

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Dear comrade Vulcan F-40,

You have now received the required six positive responses, therefore, we the membership of Ferrari Life would like the images published:D

Kind regards

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Dear Comrades One and All - including Boxer the Archdeacon of Ferraristii,

Your fervent wishes are soon to be fulfilled.

However, I am presently busily engaged within the manufacture of corned beef sandwiches for our coterie of foxes that visit this messuage every eventide for their supper - we have fourteen including this years cubs. This notwithstanding, and subject to the vagaries of the English climate, and where the weather has been particularly inclement of recent times I shall, nevertheless, pursue with all speed the photographic mission in the morrow - just as soon as Apollo the Sun God pierces the velvet cloak of darkness. But for the moment, I must return to the slicing of the bread and buttering of the sandwiches.

Archiegibbs . . . . . We have a new German Shepherd puppykin named Charlie-girl. Her colouring is black and silver. I shall provide images via the kind auspices of comrade Boxer at a later stage

All good wishes from England.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Dear Comrades One and All - including Boxer the Archdeacon of Ferraristii,

Your fervent wishes are soon to be fulfilled.

However, I am presently busily engaged within the manufacture of corned beef sandwiches for our coterie of foxes that visit this messuage every eventide for their supper - we have fourteen including this years cubs. This notwithstanding, and subject to the vagaries of the English climate, and where the weather has been particularly inclement of recent times I shall, nevertheless, pursue with all speed the photographic mission in the morrow - just as soon as Apollo the Sun God pierces the velvet cloak of darkness. But for the moment, I must return to the slicing of the bread and buttering of the sandwiches.

Archiegibbs . . . . . We have a new German Shepherd puppykin named Charlie-girl. Her colouring is black and silver. I shall provide images via the kind auspices of comrade Boxer at a later stage

With kind regards,

Vulcan
Dear Comrade Vulcan,

Due to your eloquent style of typing, I have made the assumption that you may be a writer. Am I by some chance correct?

With kind regards,

Chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dear Comrade Vulcan,

Due to your eloquent style of typing, I have made the assumption that you may be a writer. Am I by some chance correct?

With kind regards,

Chris
Dear Comrade Chrishawk,

Thank you for being so complimentary, but regretfully, I am not a writer, at least not in the sense that you have presumed. All this notwithstanding, I can confirm that the one-eighth scale F-40's were photographed this morning and the images despatched to comrade Boxer, who will in due course upload them onto the Forum for the edification and delight of all those kind respondents who have expressed their desire to view them.

All good wishes.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dear Comrade Chrishawk,

Thank you for being so complimentary, but regretfully, I am not a writer, at least not in the sense that you have presumed. All this notwithstanding, I can confirm that the one-eighth scale F-40's were photographed this morning and the images despatched to comrade Boxer, who will in due course upload them onto the Forum for the edification and delight of all those kind respondents who have expressed their desire to view them.

All good wishes.

With kind regards,

Vulcan
Dear Comrades,

Comrade Boxer's fair hand of destiny has very kindly uploaded the images of the two gorgeous models that are now revealed nakedly resplendant and elegantly attached to the preceding post.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Vulcan, they look great!

I have a Bburago 1:18 scale F40, just love it!

Of course you're in a better position, since you can always go to the garage and take the real beast for a drive!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice models Vulcan:) How do they fair to the real one?;)

Chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Vulcan, they look great!

I have a Bburago 1:18 scale F40, just love it!

Of course you're in a better position, since you can always go to the garage and take the real beast for a drive!
Dear Comrade stile - alpine,

They are one eighth scale and even have a removable ignition key!

I enjoyed a spot of motoring in the F-40 today. I shall send images to the illustrious Boxer and endeavour to further exploit his magnificent generosity.

Regretfully, there was a traffic hold up caused by a herd of mares. The Cavallino Rampants tried to mount one. Regretfully, the mare sprayed manure over the Cavallino Rampante's front appendage. This is a fact and prima facie evidence (should it be prima faeces?) will be pictorially portrayed within the images. Watch This Space!

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Vulcan, they even have an ignition key??? That's so very fancy!!

We'll be waiting to see the pictures of your latest adventure with your wild red-head horse!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dear Comrades All,

The images of the Cavallino Rampante out in the wilderness with his coterie of gorgeous mares has been transmitted to the illustrious Boxer at first light this morning (includng a Shetland pony and its foal). Soon they will alight onto this Forum for the edification and delight of the Ferrastii contributors - a pity about the mare excreting faeces onto the Cavallino Rampante's appendage though :)

All good wishes.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts