Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious, what are the pros and cons of fitting a Tubi exhaust system to my 04 360, more power, cooler temps ......?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
More power (I'm guessing about 10 bhp), greater sound. I've got a Tubi on my 550 and love it! Amazing thing is that it is actually louder at tick-over than at 3000 rpm. Beyond 4000 it becomes louder again. So it's quite liveable for highway use, and great fun when you want it to be. I cannot leave my street without waking up the neighbours, though....

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Completely different car, I have a Tubi on my 03 spider and its just epic!!
I will never sell that car, the sound is amazing.
I bought a short term 2002 F1 spider in TDF which I have just sold and had a capristo exhaust fitted, it is the better balance for day to day driving, the tubi would be too much if you drove in town everyday, but the capristo is quieter in town and still makes an epic sound when pushing on when you can openthe car up. Tubi is a must have if you use the car solely for driving pleasure away from town.

Just sold my blue 360 and bought a 550m, now have to research to see which exhaust to put on that!! :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Completely different car, I have a Tubi on my 03 spider and its just epic!!
I will never sell that car, the sound is amazing.
I bought a short term 2002 F1 spider in TDF which I have just sold and had a capristo exhaust fitted, it is the better balance for day to day driving, the tubi would be too much if you drove in town everyday, but the capristo is quieter in town and still makes an epic sound when pushing on when you can openthe car up. Tubi is a must have if you use the car solely for driving pleasure away from town.

Just sold my blue 360 and bought a 550m, now have to research to see which exhaust to put on that!! :)
You can use the Tubi in town fine, IMHO. It's not as loud as a 360 with Tubi. It IS true that it's louder when idling, it cleans up between 2000 and 3000 rpms. If you want some sound/video clips of my car send me a PM.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts