Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see how good a picture of all my 1:18 Ferrari's would come out so I tried the "helicoptor photo" look...
(The original pic is about 2.2+mb in size :D )
Also...my 28th one is still in the paint booth. (456 GTS)

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
Fantastic!!

Who's the 1:18 348 made by?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um well Bazil...there is no 348 in there. There are 2 355's; one Rossa and one Nero. I will be getting a 348 soon though because I do not have one. :D I also need some 308's and 328's. The Mythos will be another addition real soon too. But a 612 will be next to join the family.

I could go on forever as to all the ones I still need and each day it seems more come out!

The majority of them are Mattel/Hot Wheels with the exceptions being the Rossa F50 and the 550 (not the Barchetta's) by Maisto and the 288 GTO by Bburago.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Doh! - OK, it must be a 355GTS - thought the black one (behind the 512M) was a 348ts/GTS.

Don't know what's become of me - finally get to buy a Ferrari, and I can't even recognise it!!! :green:

Can I claim that I'm too poor to buy a decent monitor, or do I just have to admit I'm stupid?

:stupid:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey, I like that. I must admit that it looks good!

I've become rather discerning in waht models to pick up and am being very reluctant in wanting to pick up a Stradale. I saw a picture of it and it looks....(sad to say) terrible. Maybe if I see a few more pictures of the car, it may convince me to pick it up, but right now it really is not looking very good.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll tell you what Rosso, when mine gets here...I'll post more pics! :p :p :p

Bazil...your not stupid...you like Ferrari's! Nobody who likes Ferrari is stupid. :wink: Now...some of us may be crazy but...that's another story!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts