Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
pics or ban!

ive heard the CGT with an exhaust (i guess it was straight pipes) and oh my god, it was beautiful and loud!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol thanks.
o one more thing (too lazy to create another thread)
if anyone could please answer my question it would greatly be appreciated...

my nephew wants a skyline gt-r for his 19th birthday. I know the car runs around for a large sum of money in the states, my guess 90k for a nice clean ride?? anyways, i was wondering if anyone knows a japan dealership that imports them to the states? that way it would be cheaper but even though its a hassle and a pain in the A$$ to go through the government tests, paperwork and all bujumbo.

thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
lol thanks.
o one more thing (too lazy to create another thread)
if anyone could please answer my question it would greatly be appreciated...

my nephew wants a skyline gt-r for his 19th birthday. I know the car runs around for a large sum of money in the states, my guess 90k for a nice clean ride?? anyways, i was wondering if anyone knows a japan dealership that imports them to the states? that way it would be cheaper but even though its a hassle and a pain in the A$$ to go through the government tests, paperwork and all bujumbo.

thanks
motorex is the only authorized importer of skylines into the US.

http://www.motorex.net/skyline.html

·
Registered
14 Posts
Porsche over 430???

Goodluck with the Porsche. However, Ferrari has always and will always be a more exotic car and a head turner than the Porsche any which way you look at it. I have a F355 and get a lot of attention everytime i go out. The same can't be said for Porsches.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Yea, sure. Spank??? Hummmmmm!
You have no brain. Sorry but you are not firing on all 12 cylinders.

:(

A Porsche GT 3. How sad. Oh, well.

12 cylinders or walk.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
my friend asked me to go the the track next saturday and hes gonna bring a camera to take some pics of my car with his new infiniti g35s so i guess all you will have to wait til the 20th. :)
no problem, I'm not in a hurry hehehehe what color is the car?

Bart said:
A Porsche GT 3. How sad. Oh, well.
Bart, the Carrera GT is the V10 ultimate Porsche for the road. Very different from the 911 GT3, that has a boxer 6-cylinder engine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Whatever......

Im happy for him that he has the GT. It's an amazing machine. A friend of mine sold his quickly and got an F430 Spyder that he like much better. It's not a competition.....Whatever you like is your business as long as it's a Ferrari!!!!:p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im happy for him that he has the GT. It's an amazing machine. A friend of mine sold his quickly and got an F430 Spyder that he like much better. It's not a competition.....Whatever you like is your business as long as it's a Ferrari!!!!:p
talk about irony:D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wow!!!!
For me, although I do love the F430,
I would've done the same thing, as trading it for the higher up
Porsche Carrera GT!:D
If I was very very wealthy, I would've gone for buying both!:drive:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts