Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
This yellow is awfull, but that is my opinion. Can't you get these wheels in the original color? Looks better than chrome for me, but hey, it's your car :wink:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
This yellow is awfull, but that is my opinion. Can't you get these wheels in the original color? Looks better than chrome for me, but hey, it's your car :wink:

Nice TR, but I have to agree with Dr. Bob. But as he said, do what you want with it, it's your car.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
My favorite Ferrari, I love it. Welcome to the site, I was on vacation when this was posted - first time I saw it was today.

Please be sure to post pictures when you have the wheels changed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Opinions are like... well anyway, I don't care for the yellow either. The Ferrari is flashy enough without big yellow (kinda' cheap looking in the picture) wheels. It's not a Honda Civic and therefore does not need to try so hard. ;)

Of course if you like it, I am sure there are others who'll like it too. (And it could look different when you are actually there. ;)

Nice car!

edit: Sorry, just re-read and you are wanting to change the wheels anyway :oops:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your response - and I agree with ditching the yellow back to orginal silver or chrome. Has anyone had experince with chroming the OEM wheels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts