Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I would like to know if anybody is aware of a (true) 250 TdF currently for sale in Europe ? Rather rare on the market these days..
Many thanks,
Z

·
Registered
151 Posts
zonda said:
Hello,
I would like to know if anybody is aware of a (true) 250 TdF currently for sale in Europe ? Rather rare on the market these days..
Many thanks,
Z
I know of only one real one for sale - 0629GT, but there is also a very plausible and correct replica for sale too.

www.gtlusso.com

Argento

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
zonda said:
Hello,
Many thanks,
Z
There maybe a few others that are being offered privately for sale. If so, it is likely that Simon Kidston would know. His contact details are:

Simon Kidston on +41 22 740 1939 or by e-mail at \n [email protected]

http://www.kidston.com/

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
One in Germany

You can find one in Germany at Mario Bernardi's collection. I would be scared to ask the price. Jimmy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for all your indications / suggestions.

It's a tricky market place. Some TdF have a very questionable history, others are sold with the best certificates + costly restoration + market speculatioon included in the price tag..
However, I'm continuing to look around, and thanks in advance ofr those who know of other cars for sale.

·
Registered
151 Posts
zonda said:
Thank you for all your indications / suggestions.

It's a tricky market place. Some TdF have a very questionable history, others are sold with the best certificates + costly restoration + market speculatioon included in the price tag..
However, I'm continuing to look around, and thanks in advance ofr those who know of other cars for sale.
Mario Bernardi has one the best in the World for Sale right now - 0925GT, A beautiful single louvre car.

I not quite sure what you mean by "questionable history" all of the well known TdF's have fantastic histories, well reaserched and well known, There are very few that are 'LOST' at present.

Argento

1 - 7 of 7 Posts