Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm really enjoying this forum and will be visiting every day for new information. I won't be getting a Ferrari for at least 15-18 months. I figure it will take that long to gather enough data to make an informed purchase.

Right now I'm leaning towards a 308 as it is more in my price range and I just love the styling. I'll be asking zillions of questions in the future so bear with me. :)

Thanx and talk to you soon,

Trent

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome Trent. I'm glad you like it here, we do have some fun. When it comes to the 308, there probably isn't a question you can ask that someone here can't answer. I'll do my best to share the knowledge I've gained and answer any question for you that I can. I've had my 308 for over 4 years and I've done all the work on it myself.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Boxer said:
Pete is our god of all things 308. Anything he can't answer, enjoythemusic can. Cheers, x-Boxer
I appreciate the compliment, but considering that I find Enjoythemusic to be the god of 308 knowledge, I cannot accept the title. I'm just a guy with a fancy car and a wrench. Steven (enjoythemusic), on the other hand, is a guy with a fancy car, a wrench, loves to drive his Ferrari to the limit and he's not afraid of breaking stuff. I don't know if his car is even street legal anymore.

So I guess Trent, if you want to get your 308 running, talk to me. If you want to get it running better, talk to Steven.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts