Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
hahaha

I know where this happened I heard stories but never really believed them till now it wasn't a tornado some teenage was speeding up the hill and thi guy lives on the apex of the turn. well the kid didn't make it jumped the curb and landed on the car funny thing though the guy owns a body shop haha not sure what happened to this car but I did see him driving around in a nice new black lambo about 2 years ago he also owned hummer as well. atleast now I know some rumors are true though hahaha

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
I know where this happened I heard stories but never really believed them till now it wasn't a tornado some teenage was speeding up the hill and thi guy lives on the apex of the turn. well the kid didn't make it jumped the curb and landed on the car funny thing though the guy owns a body shop haha not sure what happened to this car but I did see him driving around in a nice new black lambo about 2 years ago he also owned hummer as well. atleast now I know some rumors are true though hahaha
Yup: Snopes is your friend. http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/darling.asp

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I remember reading this years ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
never heard of snupes or whatever that page is but it doesn't say anything about him owning a body shop like I said I used to go riding down that hill he lives on on my bike and skateboard it was close and steep I lived at 1700 Harvard on the other side of the highway don't believe get a street view of the house and you'll see my 80 camaro parked out front

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Holy old thread, Batman! Zombed!!!
My thoughts precisely. I was still a minor when this thread was created.:yikes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts