Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been watching episodes of Top Gear and Im rediculously jealous that all you Europeans get to watch it on a regular basis!

I really wish we (the good ol' US of A) had a quality car show. Our heavy hitters are shows like monster garage and Orange County Choppers! :roll: j/k

All fun aside I enjoy the show and need to move to the UK! ha

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Hi,
what about:
Pimp my Ride
American Hot Rod
American Muscle Car
Unique Whips
Overhauled
My Classic Car
Rides
etc. 8)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pimp my ride is definatley on my list of things to do in a day.

I need to look into satalite TV and see if any available providers offer BBC2. I saw a recent episode where they're running the F430 against its topless counterpart and its that kind of entertainment I need to distract me from my school work. :lol:

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
FunkyJunc said:
Pimp my ride is definatley on my list of things to do in a day.

I need to look into satalite TV and see if any available providers offer BBC2. I saw a recent episode where they're running the F430 against its topless counterpart and its that kind of entertainment I need to distract me from my school work. :lol:
That episode was good :D
Its not fair is it, we get the good TV, and you get all the Ferraris :green:

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Have seen both the US and UK car shows, my vote has to go to Top Gear as the best in terms of both car anaylsis and entertainment value. Not only is Clarkson outstanding, but the rest of the crew is equally top rate. A lot of my non-car interested friends watch it just for the entertainment value.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I definatley agree, the show has all the perks. It seems they actually know what they're talking about, which is a plus and something new. I think its very cool that they have a track to throw everything against, its almost like a standardized measurement of a cars performance. Not to mention the stig :eek:

On a side note ... we do have all the ferraris, ha :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts