Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has most likely been posted before, but I'm new to this board, and I'm gonna take my chances. So, if you could own any 3 Ferrari's ever produced, which would you choose?
Here are mine:

275 GTB/4- IMHO, the best looking Ferrari ever to leave the factory. 330-hp 4 Cam V-12.

250 GTO- First supercar...and the bragging rights of this one aren't too bad either.

375 GTS/4- Ferrari my grandfather had when I was younger. What caused me to fall for Ferrari.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
288 GTO
348 (SS takes precidence)
F40

In that order

Don't second guess yourself. Everything has been talked about at one point or another...Bringing it up again gives us the opportunity to rethink our positions, pose new arguements or razz the hell out of someone. (Tehehe) Either way, its constructive.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
This has most likely been posted before, but I'm new to this board, and I'm gonna take my chances. So, if you could own any 3 Ferrari's ever produced, which would you choose?
Here are mine:

275 GTB/4- IMHO, the best looking Ferrari ever to leave the factory. 330-hp 4 Cam V-12.

250 GTO- First supercar...and the bragging rights of this one aren't too bad either.

375 GTS/4- Ferrari my grandfather had when I was younger. What caused me to fall for Ferrari.
F40
F50
250 GT California Spider

anyone surprised ?

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
1. 250 GT California Spider (original not a rebody in an ideal world :) )
2. 288GTO (in Giallo)
3. F50

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
275 GTB
365 Boxer
250 TdF

BTW, the Miura is generally considered by many automotive afficionados to be the first supercar.:cool:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
F355 Spider

F430 Spider

F348 GTS

·
Registered
275 Posts
F50
430 Scuderia
250 SWB

This list will change almost every day...three is not enough...although the bank (& the wife) think one is more then enough;)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
64 250 GT Lusso
93 512
2003 Enzo

~

·
Registered
167 Posts
250SWB

288GTO

348SS

This would be in addition to my Rossa as I could never part with it

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
one car I'd have and wouldn't sell ever would be the F40

the next one would be the 430 Scuderia (but I would change it when its successor comes around)

the last spot would be for something special and different that I'd change often (so that the garage wouldn't get "boring" with time), so it would probably start with a 365 Boxer or something like that, keep it for a year and then go for another car

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Well spotted !!!! Type error, should have been F50, although I wouldn't mind an Enzo.
after all, was the Enzo really considered the F60? As far as I know, not, but it seems like in the UK everyone calls it the F60

the head said:
This would be in addition to my Rossa as I could never part with it
hey, that's cheating!!! hehehehehe

jungathart said:
BTW, the Miura is generally considered by many automotive afficionados to be the first supercar.
I've heard that the Mercedes 300 SL "gullwing" was actually the 1st supercar, then that it was the Miura, then that it was the 250 GTO, I guess each person has its own opinion about that...

Boxer said:
F40
F50
250 GT California Spider

anyone surprised ?
not surprised at all, but hey, you got 2 out of 3, almost aced this! hehehehe great job!

·
Registered
6 Posts
You old farts can keep your classic ferrari's, but i prefer the newer models..(except maybe the 208 GTB :rolleyes: )

f430
f60/enzo in that order

:rofl:

i spose cause i'm only 18 the whole classic thing hasn't caught on with me yet. i spose when im like 30 or 40 ill still like these car and all the young folk will rip on me too :p

·
Registered
167 Posts
the 360 and 430 are the same car man...whats the point in owning both...as for the enzo give me the sheer brute force of a 288GTO or F40 over electronic gadgets like traciton control, abs, asm, airbags...a sports car could be fully capable of physically punishing its owner

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
You old farts can keep your classic ferrari's, but i prefer the newer models..(except maybe the 208 GTB :rolleyes: )

f430
f60/enzo in that order

:rofl:

i spose cause i'm only 18 the whole classic thing hasn't caught on with me yet. i spose when im like 30 or 40 ill still like these car and all the young folk will rip on me too :p
One reason I long for the classic Ferraris is that I already own a modern one. So do plenty of other people. A classic Ferrari makes you stand out as a man/woman of distinction and taste. And they are a lot more out of reach for me, which makes them more attractive.

I agree with the previous poster there is little sense in owning both a F430 and 360 Modena. Same concept. If you have an F430, I doubt you'll be driving the 360 much.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts