Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a couple hundred miles on the car this week. The truck was broke so I was forced to use the Ferrari to go get parts. I went to the Dodge dealership to get my truck parts and of course the mechanics were all like "Wow, you don't see many Ferraris at a Dodge dealership!" I was like, "I'm here to get parts for my Dodge. This is my parts running car."

A guy who was there needed a ride home and it was just around the corner so I offered to give him one. I took the long way and he said I made his whole year!

For a 26 year old car this thing still turns heads!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
If you can find a big strip of grass put the car on there and take some small stairs and take some pics from a higher point of view so you only see grass around the car. I think it gives a great contrast.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
If you can find a big strip of grass put the car on there and take some small stairs and take some pics from a higher point of view so you only see grass around the car. I think it gives a great contrast.
please do not think I say the pics are worthless. I think they look good, but I think too much with my photographic mind sometimes :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dr. Bob said:
Dr. Bob said:
please do not think I say the pics are worthless. I think they look good, but I think too much with my photographic mind sometimes :lol:
I didn't think that Bob. They were not meant to be "artistic" photos. Just a couple of quick snapshots.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Pete04222 said:
Just a couple of quick snapshots.
I was just thinking how lovely it must be to have a Ferrari and take "just a couple of quick snapshots" of it.... :roll:

But believe me, in 20 years I´ll have one!!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Sweet looking 308, I love the wheels, looks like they want to eat up the road... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enzo250GTO said:
Pete,

I really do like your 308. If it ever needs a new home my garage is willing to take good care of it. :wink:
Andrew,
If I'm ever willing to sell it I'll make sure you get first refusal. I realise we live at opposite ends of the country so either I'd have to drive it there and fly home or you'd have to fly here and drive it home. (forget about that auto transport stuff, thats for pussys.)

At any rate, I'm taking good care of it until its yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts