Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,684 Posts
I'm sure it'll be the Rubyno (Mettalic red) car that has been going around the Ferrari showrooms all over the world. It was in our dealer's showroom in January, that's when Adlyn saw it.

Do post the photos, I'm curious.

· Registered
1,684 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
I want that VIN number!!!

and about those dealers, it really depends on the dealer. Some love cars, and like it when a kid walks in just photographing and respecting the cars. saturday I walked into a dealership for the first timethere. I recognized the owner of the place, and he started talking to me, and let me run photograph as many as I wanted. Also writing s/n was no problem at all. When you do it at some others they ask you not to photograph the plates (how do you photograph a car without the plates???) and when you get your pen and pencil to write s/n they look at you like you are a demon or something.

Seven ask you to leave. I don't know what it is. I know some visitors are peopel who go sit in the cars, make fingerprints and all, without even asking. I never touch the cars, I just admire and take photographs. So I guess other peopel are ruïning it for me. And offcourse some dealers are just big ***holes
I could help you big time if you were in KL. The dealer's showroom/workshop is a 2nd home for me. We hang out there at least 2 evenings a week and certainly on Saturday afternoons. I could sit in any car, take picture, open the engine, the boot or whatever. I have had the chance to drive all the cars that came there as demos. A Bentley Arnage T, Bentley Le Mans, Rolls Royce Camargue, Maseratis but never a Ferrari because they're pre-ordered by the customer. Besides the only current Ferrari that I haven't driven is the Enzo. There's one there being stored for the owner, who's a close friend of mine. But he's still very. very stingy with his Enzo. :green:

· Registered
1,684 Posts
mchferrari said:
The 612 isn't for sale yet, or is it? I thought they weren't for sale until summer. Or is it just a dealer show car?
I think it's the same show car that's going around the world. It's metallic red. We'll know when the photo is poted, if it's the same one.

Yes the 612 will only be on sale in late summer. The 2 units that will arrive in KL will be in Sept/Oct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.