Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 6'3 and i was wondering if the 328 is two small for me, I watch magnum pi in the 308 and his head sticks out but thats no big deal if you live in socal or hawaii (dont want the top on anyway) like he did and i will, so what really concerns me is the leg room, i have long legs, do i have enough room?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
The 328 has enough leg room, it's the head room from the seat to the roof which is in short supply. I'm 181 CM tall or just over 6 foot and I don't have the seat as far back as it will go, probably room to go back another inch and a half. Even then I find that I have to stretch my left leg out to push the clutch in all the way. However, with the roof on there isn't much head room, but as I drive with the roof off 90% of the time it isn't really a problem.

The only way to find out if you'll fit is to sit in one and see.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, that really helps. I guess i really should just go sit in one to find out.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Something else to bare in mind, the seats are moulded to fit around the drivers back and they aren't very wide. I have a 40/42 inch chest and find that the side of the seat can be a bit uncomfortable.

I suppose a solution could be to replace the seats for a model with wider seat backs and one that fits lower in the car, this might solve the headroom issue too.

I'm sure there must be a good variety of seats on the market.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya my back is is a 42'-44', I played college football as a middle linebacker, so maybe the new seats would be a good idea, however i would want keep the originality of the car, i wish there was away around it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
if you feel you want to change the seat out look into sparco evo xl or xxl depending on your size...then just have it upholstered in matching leather...and keep the stock seat for when you sell the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help. Ill look into it a little more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts