Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored with waxing the cars and thought I would get a little more creative with my hands.
Here are a couple illustrations I did to kick back.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Nice:)

Chris

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Nice...would like to perfect my skills too.

BTW, if you aren't using Turtle Wax ICE, well, you are simply working tooooo hard at keeping your car shinny.

rik

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
BTW, if you aren't using Turtle Wax ICE, well, you are simply working tooooo hard at keeping your car shinny.

rik
Tell me more about this Turtle wax ice

Oh and awesome pictures.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Well. Brian #2 of Brian Crall's automotive who drove my 456 up to Sacto for me as a pickup while he scoured a Ferrari recycle warehouse showed me ICE

We are sold

After a wash, just use the simple applicator sponge on it, and you are D O N E !!!!

in the hot sun, no matter

no buffing: none, nada

can be applied to black areas too, which I've always used a seperate product for like Black Chrome [no longer available]

IT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!
as for pics....well, this only happened two weeks ago, and haven't picked up my bottle yet.
BUT DO, check it out...it will be my daily use one from not on

rik

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like Turtle Wax, it does a very good job. I use the original stuff on my daily driver but have used it occasionally on my 308. I have since been using Griot's Garage "Best of Show" wax on that car and although it takes quite an effort to buff off, it does leave a very nice finish that holds up for a very long time. The regular Turtle Wax buffs off very easy, but I find it doesn't last long.

I'll look into this "ICE" version and try it on my daily driver first.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
you'll like it.....did a portion of the car as he had it in his trunk on his Salen....what a guy........piece o cake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts