Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone was online doing research on buying a 308 when I found this site. I live in Hawaii now but will be moving back to Texas in 6 months. When I get there I plan to buy a 308. Any help on finding the right car would be great. Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information and helpful people around here

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, Welcome! Take your time in finding the right car... don't let your enthusiasm prevent you from walking away from a car you don't feel 100% about. There will be lots of other opportunities, and the right car will come along.

When the time comes, best of luck! :thumbup:

Rick

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Hi and welcome,
We know the site is great, that's why we are still here:) Stick around, enjoy yourself and get involved - don't be afraid to ask questions.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome. I'm very new here myself, and it seems like a great bunch of people. I recently bought my first 308 after a few years of learning about and looking for the right one. Good luck in your search!

- Tony

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

Moving from Hawaii to Texas:eek: ??????
Glad you joined this is a great site I think I have the perfect guy to help you out with your search for a 308, he is kind of a busy guy but he is an expert in the 308 and he happens to live in Hawaii here is his link good luck...:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VIPlG8Xtq8

1 - 7 of 7 Posts