Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, many of you did not appreciate the 2004 Lamborghini Orange Ferrari 360 Spyder we completed so I wanted to show you another Ferrari 360 Spyder we have worked on. This is a 2004 Ferrari 360 Spyder. This Ferrari has 19" Hamann PG3 wheels which are 19x8.5 in the front and 19x13 in the rear. We have put Pirelli tires which are 245/30/19 in the front and 345/25/19 in the rear. This Ferrari includes a custom sound system. It has a Focal 165K2P mids & highs, a Kenwood headunit, and a Treo SSI 10.22 subwoofer. This is powered by an Audison VRX 4.300 amplifier. Let us know what you think. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us at 561-544-8090 or [email protected].

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Very, very nice!

You guys have my two thumbs up, I have seen many crap jobs in my 17 years in can audio from people who own custom shops and claim to be the best and that box is simply a work of art...

~

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
now that's more like it!! hehehehehe

I'm not sure if I would care about putting a powerful stereo in a Ferrari

I do spent a lot of money in the sound system of my car, but now (3 years after) I almost don't listen to it anymore, and I believe that money could have been better spent

anyway, it's a matter of taste, all I can say is that the job you've done looks good

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Looks awesome. You'll have lots of room on the F430 to do some cool things behind the seats as well.

Hey as someone said on the other topic, you were doing what your client asked and you did it top notch so two thumbs up for quality workmanship. :) Two thumbs down for what he asked you to do!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We appreciate all the great comments. We also agree with everyone on the poor color choice that our client made, however, as you have said, we are only doing what our client asked for. Thank you.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I edited your post and removed the phone number (pointless as it is in your signature). Please be respectful of our sponsor who help support the community in exchange for delivering their product message to the community. I think you do great work and would like to see you become a sponsor and be an integral part of the community.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts