Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
When one of my students a few years back saw my Pantera, he said he'd give his left arm to have it. My response was that was way too easy. First you have to grunt through getting a good education. Then you have to work for twenty years or so. You have to do things you don't want to do. You have to work for people you don't want to work for. And you have to not buy everything you want in the meantime. Then maybe you can afford your first well-used entry level Ferrari.

I think this might be good advice for our friend at freewebs.

Steve

·
Registered
300 Posts
whiteNSX said:
When one of my students a few years back saw my Pantera, he said he'd give his left arm to have it. My response was that was way too easy. First you have to grunt through getting a good education. Then you have to work for twenty years or so. You have to do things you don't want to do. You have to work for people you don't want to work for. And you have to not buy everything you want in the meantime. Then maybe you can afford your first well-used entry level Ferrari.

I think this might be good advice for our friend at freewebs.

Steve
Give his left arm ??? How will he hold all those horsepower in control when he has to shift with his right arm ? :D
Seriously, I've had a good education, I've got 'all' I want, all but that red car in my dreams. But I sure want to say when I'll buy one that I've worked for and paid for it myself. For me that's as important.
Best
Jurgen

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Glad to see you call yourself an idiot, if you are not the lame begger then you are an idiot for giving him money.
I was thinking the same thing....only the loser who would have a web page like that would make his first post here that way...

Stop smoking crack, get off your ass and get a job like everyone else...

Ooops....was that too harsh.....NOT !!!

~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts