Registered
3,874 Posts
Very Very Nice :D

Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's my opinion too, but the driver wasn't the type who wanted to open the lid.
I politely asked if he by any chanse could open up the lid and expose the enginebay for some pics, but he "didn't have time for it", and I didn't ask twise.
Boring old fart, he spent at least 5 more minutes there befor he drove off.

The Lambo is a replica with a Chevy 350 in it, a very well built car in my opinion. The guy driving it built it him self.

The 348 TS is a 1990.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, yea.
A Honda NSX passed too but I missed it, I didn't know all the cars stopped 200 meters after my house, so the lambo was the first picture when it passed my garden.

And an extra picture off the 512

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
...hmmm if I was the 512 owner I would gladly show the engine bay for pictures :)

Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Impressed, did not think I would ever hear of a Lotus Super 7 in Sweden.
Probably Caterhams and not genuine Lotus, would be impressive if it was as You say.

But I believe there is at least 1 genuine Super 7 in Sweden, and I have seen it on some of the historical race events where my father raced a long time ago. I used to work as a funktionair on Swedish race events for about 10 years.

There used to be some very impressive cars in Sweden.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cool Pics! The guy should have opened the lid...you know to be a good sport about it. I don't own a Ferrari but I wave to them in my Vette....they look a little puzzled when I do!:confused: :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts