Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Male teenagers cannot be real people who like Ferrari? You strike me as discriminatory.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Bart said:
It is not for the male teenager. Bonzi
8)
It is for the "older" male who still tries to pretend he's a teenager. :green: :green:

(Had to look in the mirror on that one!)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Come on Bart, your telling us that if your son (not sure how old he is) was a teenager and had a deep desire of owning a Ferrari someday when he gets older (because he sees how dad has a deep love the his magnificent machine) you would say he does not belong on this forum.

Teenage dreams become adult goals....If everyone never dreamed about having a Ferrari as teenager, Ferrari would go out of business because older people do not live forever. We are the next future like our kids will be the next and so on !

Our kids will dream of having one someday because they see the joy and passion a Ferrari brings and THEY will keep Ferrari alive........

8)

·
Registered
411 Posts
You don't have to be a teen to act silly

And oh.. I'm a teenager and I want a 550 Maranello. Yes, it has a V12. Ooops... :roll:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think if Bart had his way he would only allow topics in the forum that related to his 550 Maranello:), and only owners of "real" Ferrari's(ie, V12 engined Ferrari's) could participate in forum discussions:)

Alexander

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Alexander348 said:
I think if Bart had his way he would only allow topics in the forum that related to his 550 Maranello:), and only owners of "real" Ferrari's(ie, V12 engined Ferrari's) could participate in forum discussions:)
Alexander
Bartchat.com? :green:
12 cylinder topics and Words of Wisdom from the Master.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts