Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Switzerland and am considering buying a 360 Modena. So far I have found two on the Swiss website Autoscout.

The first is a 2004 Red 360 with only 17k kilometers.

Here

The second is a 2003 Red 360 with 11k kilometers.

Here

I am inclined to the first as it is newer and only 5k more kilometers.

What would you guys suggest?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Mileage is irrelevant on a car like this, at least with this little difference between them. You need to see the cars themselves, preferably with someone who owns or has owned a 360. It is quite possible that either of these cars will be a clearly better buy. You can't tell from pictures!

Go and see them and if you're impressed with one of them have it inspected professionally.

From a very far away internet perspective, I think the 2004 car looks very promising, but the 2003 car is nice as well. The Power warranty (which protects you in case of a drive train failure) is a nice bonus but you have to check whether it actually can be transferred to a new owner. I might be wrong but I think it cannot be transferred unless done by an official dealer.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Differences in Model Years for 360s.

Onno,

I too own a 2003 360 Spider. I traded my 2002 360 Modena Coupe for the Spider. Do you know what the differences are in MY 2000 to MY2005 360 Spiders and 360 Modena Coupes? I just cannot tell the difference.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Onno,

I too own a 2003 360 Spider. I traded my 2002 360 Modena Coupe for the Spider. Do you know what the differences are in MY 2000 to MY2005 360 Spiders and 360 Modena Coupes? I just cannot tell the difference.
There were a couple of minor changes done during the 360 production run. Mostly in regards to the F1 software. 2001 and later cars have the upgrade.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I live in Switzerland and am considering buying a 360 Modena. So far I have found two on the Swiss website Autoscout.

The first is a 2004 Red 360 with only 17k kilometers.

Here

The second is a 2003 Red 360 with 11k kilometers.

Here

I am inclined to the first as it is newer and only 5k more kilometers.

What would you guys suggest?

Thanks
IMHO the mileage difference is irrelevant. Go drive both, see which feels like the better car and then get a PPI done on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts