Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thanks Andrew.

Here's what is said:

"New customers in our mind must be women. At this moment we have 10% I think not more of women in our customer portfolio. We want to increase a lot this percentage.

To do this you have to adapt the car so in term of shape, not too aggressive and you have to use a front engined car because it's more easy to handle."

If it's aimed at Women then I think Ferrari have done a great job.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Yes they have done a good job, because my wife likes it. She doesn't like any of the 70's, 80's, 90's or 00's models, in fact she hasn't liked any other Ferrari's since the 250 GT SWB, Lusso and 275 GTS

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Yes they have done a good job, because my wife likes it. She doesn't like any of the 70's, 80's, 90's or 00's models, in fact she hasn't liked any other Ferrari's since the 250 GT SWB, Lusso and 275 GTS
There was a beautiful 275 GTS at the Little Havens fund raiser. The owner had it out on the track and was definitely pushing it. Looked and sounded fantastic.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ferrari's MX-5/Miata! :p

Yes, now that it has been said, I look at the shape of the car, and -- especially in profile -- it doesn't look like a shape particulary attractive to men. :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts