Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least twice a year I like to take the Boxer on a several hundred mile trip. I truly believe the 12 cylinder engine gets a lot of benefit out of being run hard for a decent amount of time. This was another great trip and the Boxer performed beautifully. Attached are a few pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Very good that you drive the car

My friend doesn't drive his BBi. Really a shame, a great car like that is just standing there. The BBi does see the open air maybe once or twice in a year. I think he will besurprised when he should drive the car flat-out...
:-?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Great stuff. Love the photo looking through the rear window

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Boy, the seamen on the Ferry must flip when they see you loading up your car on their ship. Great pics, looks like you had a lot of fun.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a lot of fun and something we both look forward to doing. The seamen do get a kick out of the Boxer and they always make sure we get a good position on the ferry. Interestly enough while the Boxer gets VIP treatment, when I took the 456 GT on the boat it was treated just like every other car. Ferrari 2+2's really have a hard time getting respect !

There was a Mercedes McLaren F1 on the same boat this time. Guess which car got the attention :D :D :D (hint, not the one with a 3 point star...)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
you mean THE McLaren F1???
tell me you got pics & the s/n :green:

if you are talking about that boring SLR then you don't have to bother :wink:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
well, seeing an Enzo isn't that difficult either

it's a lot harder to see an F50 or 288GTO then
but the McLaren, with 75 roadcars its bloody rare, and a lot never come out to play :cry:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I have, a british guy tends to take his to Spa, when he comes over to race in the Shell Historic Challenge :wink:
oh, and one in Monterey last year

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
The BOXER [365GT4 BB] is my dream car: I would love to show those 6 rear lights, along with some unburned 1970s petrol, to other cars trailing behind! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
I have, a british guy tends to take his to Spa, when he comes over to race in the Shell Historic Challenge :wink:
oh, and one in Monterey last year
What will he bring to Spa?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
well, according to a pre-entry list
he's racing his Maser 300 S & Ferrari 256 F1/FL
so there is a good change that he drives over in his Mac again :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts