Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of this lately and lets put aside the credit crunch, financial crisis and all running costs for a second and I would like to ask owners and future owners, what would be the ONE Ferrari you would love to have sitting in your garage but you dont or do you already have that Ferrari, whether it is a classic or modern Ferrari, what gives you goose bumps.

This for me was a tough decision :wall: as I had the following 4 on my mind. Obviously there are a lot of other fantastic Ferraris out there that I would love to be the proud owner of but these are the 4 that give me goose bumps just thinking of them.

- 288 GTO
- F40
- 360 Challenge Stradale
- 430 Scuderia

and after rattling the chains to my brain, I would love to have the 430 Scuderia in my garage :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,209 Posts

OR actually a redone new California. I would redo the grill, nose, sides to have true shark gills, change the rear to not look like a Solstice/BMW-Z6

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I think the one Ferrari I would want in my garage would be a 550 Maranello. It is a true Ferrari, front engine, V-12, and a record holder.

Opps, I justed looked. There is one there. Hurray!

:)

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
PS: Would also like the one that is paid for and has endless service warranties :D

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I would have to say my top 3 would be F355, Challenge Stradale, Enzo:)

Obviously I would go with the F355 if I could choose one. I absolutely love the looks, sound, and performance that the car has.

Chris

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I thought about this a bit and realized that he car I would like most to be in my garage is already there!

Since I just made room in there I think my next one may be a Bentley Spur!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I thought about this a bit and realized that he car I would like most to be in my garage is already there!

Since I just made room in there I think my next one may be a Bentley Spur!
Are you going to buy a new one and take advantage of the price drop?

Chris

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I have thought about it but I figure if I wait a bit they'll offer me even a better deal.

If they don't then I don't need it!

I am thinking that another piece of real estate is a better investment. I need a bigger house and most definitely with a bigger garage or I'll build a bigger garage at a bigger house- 4 to 6 car with 11' to 12' ceilings to allow for a few lifts.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Well . . . I really like my black 1980 308 GTBi. I love the lines of the berlinetta -- to me it is the most beautiful Ferrari ever made, and I prefer injection. I suppose it would make sense for me to prefer a QV, so I do, but I really don't mind only having 2 valves per cylinder; what I have is close enough to my "dream" Ferrari. :)

My runners up for "one" Ferrari to have in my garage are a 365 Berlinetta Boxer and a 355 Berlinetta -- obviously for very different reasons! I feel like I should be naming the most expensive, unattainable Ferrari I can think of , but ultimately, regardless of price, the 308 really just suits me best. :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
1.Silver F355
2.Silver 250 GT SWB
3.Red F40
4.Silver 250 GTO
5.Black 328
6. 288 GTO
7.50's Testarosa
8. Mclaren F1
9. Benz Gullwing
10. All of the above

10 it is then!!

The list goes on and on is a sickness really, but i'm happy with my F355.
Cheers
D

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I have thought about it but I figure if I wait a bit they'll offer me even a better deal.

If they don't then I don't need it!

I am thinking that another piece of real estate is a better investment. I need a bigger house and most definitely with a bigger garage or I'll build a bigger garage at a bigger house- 4 to 6 car with 11' to 12' ceilings to allow for a few lifts.

Greg, You got it: REAL ESTATE now is going to be king......

looking as we speak...something either in the foothills or NV side due to taxes

rik

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hands down F430 Spider. Gotta enjoy the convertible option here in Florida.

Quite possibly Novitec's version of the 430 would be even better.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
The F40's and F50's are very unique cars but I fear that they just can't sirt still w/o incurring service problems as Boxer has previously indicated.

I saw a 599 today in the San Jose area in rosso corsa with tan interior, and I think that's a neat car but looks better in darker colors. That's a car that can be driven more that an F40 or F50 I think.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts