Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Steve here. Just signed up on the forum tonight and just wanted to introduce myself to the gang. I currently own a '00 360 coupe, yellow on black. It's my first Ferrari and I absolutely love it. Usually a Porsche guy, but am now a true believer that this is a step up.

-Hope to meet everyone soon.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve! Do you have any pics of your car?

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Hey guys,
Steve here. Just signed up on the forum tonight and just wanted to introduce myself to the gang. I currently own a '00 360 coupe, yellow on black. It's my first Ferrari and I absolutely love it. Usually a Porsche guy, but am now a true believer that this is a step up.

-Hope to meet everyone soon.
Welcome to FL. It is a great bunch of people here.

Suggest you post up the details on your 360 in the Owners section:

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and Welcome

We are a fine bunch .......................of what I'm not sure yet but welcome..:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hi Steve and Welcome.

Where are you in the world?

Most of the regulars here come from a variety of places around the world. On a few occasions, some have managed to get together for a little Ferrari fun or a brewsky. Identifying your location greatly increases the chances of a meet.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
---Just signed up on the forum tonight and just wanted to introduce myself to the gang. I currently own a '00 360 coupe, yellow on black. It's my first Ferrari and I absolutely love it.----
Welcome Steve.

You have to post pictures or you'll get demoted!!!

Let's see that nice`car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts