Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, i got my 328 back from a major service and a tubi exhaust installation. Up to this time, I had only taken the car down the street to put gas in it which was about a mile. I never got out of third gear. So, yesterday was the true day that I have actually driven this car. All I can say is WOW! This was an experience that i will treasure for a lifetime. all the worries I had about the gated shifter and how hard i could drive the car vanished within the first ten minutes. This car is such a pleasure to drive and she sounds unbelievable. I know some people think that the Tubi is too loud, but the fact of the matter is, it's not loud enough when your sitting in the car :). It was absolute music! The car performed beautifully and it's finally hitting me now after purchasing her nearly 5 monthes ago that I actually own a Ferrari! I feel blessed, lucky and so very fortunate to be able to own one of these very fine automobiles. I just wanted to share that experience with all of you.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Good to hear!
Hope we can hook up this summer. I'd love to hear the Tubi.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Man, it just keeps getting better and better! It's like nothing I've experienced before. I had her out today along some curvy roads and it was just bliss! Everyone watches, even the Harley Davidson guys stop and stare. Pete, you gotta hear it! I cant wait to hook up this summer and Boxer, hope you are ther as well. Bart, you should see if you can make it as well. It would be nice to put faces with all the names.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Awesome!

I've been working on getting my boat in the water. Man, that thing is worse than a Ferrari when it comes to the nickel and dime stuff. I've spent over $1,000 on safety gear and I haven't even had the boat in the water yet.

Still thinking on our August picnic down in Southern Maine. I'll get something together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts