Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought I would post up a few shots of the ferrari one of the Rossa and the Maserati and my ugly mug too

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
your in the middle....right? if not, one of your cars seem to be smoking ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
New jeans needed and quick......

The Bank who is financing the cars is in the background............right? :eek:
If not buy a new pair of jeans :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oddly enough that is the Wells Fargo building in the background...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
None of the shots of the Maser came out well I am hoping ot have it's new wheels on before the road trip to Indy for the F1 race...will try to get some shots along the way...see if we can get some of those beautiful Pit girls on the car for a few shots...as for putting me in the photos many apologies archie not my choice just the only decent shot of the pair together I have...I am perfectly comfortable with the fact I was born ugly

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
None of the shots of the Maser came out well I am hoping ot have it's new wheels on before the road trip to Indy for the F1 race...will try to get some shots along the way...see if we can get some of those beautiful Pit girls on the car for a few shots...as for putting me in the photos many apologies archie not my choice just the only decent shot of the pair together I have...I am perfectly comfortable with the fact I was born ugly
I'll forgive you if you get some shots of the pit girls spread across your hood;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Bank who is financing the cars is in the background............right? :eek:
If not buy a new pair of jeans :D
Are you in a bad mood because Banana Republic ran out of Kahakis? I am a little more punk rock then yuppie...and those are my best jeans

and just FYI I don't finance or lease...all deals cash only

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Great looking machines...

Pretty cool to see an owner in the picture as well...

~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts