·
Registered
776 Posts
A Ferrari collage!! Cool!

·
Registered
613 Posts
:eek: Nice pics, very nice,

Makes me wanna take a day off and take a look...

...got a new camera, but I haven't had the change to use it the way I should!

Please tell me Dirk, is it worth taking a day off for this (why shouldn't it?). And if I do, where do I go? Because I see a beautiful F355 Spider that's calling my name... :green:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well if you are going to take the day off then at least take the time to visit ALL 3 belgian Ferrari dealers
there's one in Wijnegem: Ferrari Antwerp, i'm there in about 10 min.
then in Zaventem (around Brussels): Garage Francorchamps: about 45 min.
and then where i took these today
Sint Martens Latem: Garage Monza about 1 hour, ofcourse i was there in less then that :wink: :green:

they are all very close to freeway exits, so it's very easy to reach them

·
Registered
900 Posts
^Yeah tell me about it. But if this Players Run really has an Enzo, then I'll have seen two :p which really should be three since a dealer I went to got one just a month after I was there. :evil:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Awesome pics Dirk!

·
Registered
749 Posts
That really was a great shot Dirk - I had to look closely to see if it was faked or not!

I'd love to know more about what gear you use for your shots, both static and racing ones. I haven't taken many car pics to date but I want to be ready for the day a Ferrari comes home! :eek:ha:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey, those pictures are great, Dirk!

The ones off the pirrored posts are quite interesting. I like it.

But ya lucky bum! That's quite an itneresting dealer with some interesting cars in there.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes i'm in the dealership mood again
tomorrow i'l try to swing by Ferrari Antwerp, or if i'm home early enough, then i'll drive to Garage Francorchamps in Brussels, that way i can go to Lamborghini/Bentley/Rolls Royce at the same time :green:

too bad i didn't had enough time last night to drive to the Zonda importer, wich is about 10 km away from Garage Monza
didn't bother to stop at Maserati & Porsche either
that porsche didn't had anything new inside, still 2 GT3 & 1 GT2 and normal porsche's

·
Registered
776 Posts
Going back and looking at that pic again makes me even more impressed! I see now the mirrors. :wink:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Mirror mirror on the wall,
Which is the most beautiful Ferrari of all?

"The red one of course!
Or maybe the black,........ ahhh, or the silver blue perhaps?
No definitely the yellow.
I think.
8)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4kids3fish said:
That really was a great shot Dirk - I had to look closely to see if it was faked or not!

I'd love to know more about what gear you use for your shots, both static and racing ones. I haven't taken many car pics to date but I want to be ready for the day a Ferrari comes home! :eek:ha:
i posted this like 2 weeks ago
i'll look up in what topic i placed it
or else i will create a new one

1 - 20 of 22 Posts