Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy, was the start exciting. Gee, to watch all those cars parade around the track behind the safety car. I am so unhappy I was not able to be there. I could have sat in the rain and seen the most interesting thing in auto racing. The parade lap just went on and on. I can only image watching; no, hearing the cars go by my seat at Fuji.

Americans are so wrong. Bernie is right to take the Formula 1 race away from the U. S. of A. NASCAR has nothing on Formula 1. We just do not understand the excitement of knowing the pole sitter will win the “race”, not being able to see the whole track from a seat, and not having many passes.

We are just :(dullards:(.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Like the majority of Britons I was very happy to see Alonso get stuck in the traffic after his first pit stop, but was over the moon when he smashed his car into the wall - Alonso you deserved that:rofl:
Another fantastic result for Lewis, if all goes well in China, the title will be his, and boy does he deserve it.
Kimi showed what a great racer he is by battling his way from the back to 3rd. Kimi's only 5 points behind Alonso now, I will be very happy if Lewis comes first and Kimi second in the final standings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts