Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more pics of my green mondial t cab

hi pete and dirk

here 2 more pics. to be honest, i've seen many mondial cabs in red, and they really don't look good in that colour. even if it is unusual, i believe that mine is the best looking mondial ever. however, at it looks like it was the only one of this model ever produced in this green.

cheers, trevi

Attachments

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
colour and clips

hi

yes, the pics were taken from a video. unfortunately i have no possibility to make it accessible. i made 3 clips, a short one 14 MB (start to the introduction laps and the car park), one clip with a complete lap in monza taken from the passenger seat (61 MB) and a lap taken from a following car (also a mondial, 51 MB).
So if there is enough interest, we should get some ideas how to publish them.

about the colour: it is a original factory colour VERDE SCURO FER 603/CV (NOTST). ....and... i don't want to believe there is another one of the same.....:-(

cheers, trevi

· Registered
824 Posts
Will try to dig up the pic tonight. Dirk, not every Belgian Ferrari is at Spa :), there are a lot of Belgian plated cars within the Dutch Ferrari Club, can't imagine why ;-)

Niels

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
clips

dirk,
i've sent a message to andrew for publishing the clips. i'll keep you posted.

trevi

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
omahens,

Thanks for posting those for Trevi. Great video, and I agree that is a unique color and it does look nice on the Mondial.

Trevi, I'm sorry I don't recall every getting a message from you. I get bombarded quite often so I'm sorry if I didn't get the videos up.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Enzo250GTO said:
omahens,

Thanks for posting those for Trevi. Great video, and I agree that is a unique color and it does look nice on the Mondial.

Trevi, I'm sorry I don't recall every getting a message from you. I get bombarded quite often so I'm sorry if I didn't get the videos up.
we exchanged a couple of PM's about this, it's a long time ago and i finally forgot about it until omahens sent me a PM lately with the kind offer to publish them.

thanks, simon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.