Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a picture of mine in dark metallic green (almost british racing green) ;-)

cheers, trevi

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Trevi

a dark green Mondial, that looks sweet, got some better shots?
and i don't think that i've seen one in that color before .

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
The green looks good! Like DJ, I can't wait to see some more photo's.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more pics of my green mondial t cab

hi pete and dirk

here 2 more pics. to be honest, i've seen many mondial cabs in red, and they really don't look good in that colour. even if it is unusual, i believe that mine is the best looking mondial ever. however, at it looks like it was the only one of this model ever produced in this green.

cheers, trevi

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
that's from a videoclip
can you post it somewhere??
and your Mondial was it factory delivered in that color??
or was it repainted and if so, do you know by who?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hate to dissapoint you :) but I think there is a Belgian (Dirk!) plated mondial T cab in this color as well. I think it is a factory color.

Niels

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
colour and clips

hi

yes, the pics were taken from a video. unfortunately i have no possibility to make it accessible. i made 3 clips, a short one 14 MB (start to the introduction laps and the car park), one clip with a complete lap in monza taken from the passenger seat (61 MB) and a lap taken from a following car (also a mondial, 51 MB).
So if there is enough interest, we should get some ideas how to publish them.

about the colour: it is a original factory colour VERDE SCURO FER 603/CV (NOTST). ....and... i don't want to believe there is another one of the same.....:-(

cheers, trevi

·
Registered
824 Posts
Will try to dig up the pic tonight. Dirk, not every Belgian Ferrari is at Spa :), there are a lot of Belgian plated cars within the Dutch Ferrari Club, can't imagine why ;-)

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
pff
ofcourse they all goto Spa :wink:

Trevi
why don't you ask Andrew (Enzo250GTO), he might be able to help you with those clips

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
clips

dirk,
i've sent a message to andrew for publishing the clips. i'll keep you posted.

trevi

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
omahens,

Thanks for posting those for Trevi. Great video, and I agree that is a unique color and it does look nice on the Mondial.

Trevi, I'm sorry I don't recall every getting a message from you. I get bombarded quite often so I'm sorry if I didn't get the videos up.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Trevi, welcome! Your mondial looks very good. As you said, you always see them in Corsa, so it's interesting to see one in another colour, especially yours.

And omahens, thanks for hosting the videos.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Enzo250GTO said:
omahens,

Thanks for posting those for Trevi. Great video, and I agree that is a unique color and it does look nice on the Mondial.

Trevi, I'm sorry I don't recall every getting a message from you. I get bombarded quite often so I'm sorry if I didn't get the videos up.
we exchanged a couple of PM's about this, it's a long time ago and i finally forgot about it until omahens sent me a PM lately with the kind offer to publish them.

thanks, simon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts