Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Enzo and the Maranello.

The Enzo can, of course, take the Maranello in all but one category. That one is making a realistic car. When my wife drives with me to Las Vegas, she MUST have certain things with her. Among them are some clothes and make up. Without them, she is not around. The Maranello can carry freight. The Enzo cannot.

Without the ability to carry my woman’s luggage, the car is useless. An Enzo is useless.

A V-12 is smooth.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Up to your same-old non-sense I see. How much beer was it tonight?

Well lets cover this one more time so I can then delete this.

If you own an Enzo you have it FOR THE TRACK. If you have an Enzo you also have the 575M for the trip to Las Vegas or even better the new 612.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Don't just own an Enzo. that's wrong. To own an Enzo, you must also own another Ferrari, like my friend, an Enzo and a 575M in the garage. Plus a Murcielago and a Aston Martin DB9 on the way. Plus the BMW 7 series, etc.

Now, he can call the Enzo useless if he wants to. :green:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Or...if you can afford an Enzo, you have your luggage shipped to your destination.
Better yet, you drive your Enzo between houses and not worry about taking luggage. You know the house in Cali., one in Fla., one in N.Y., one in North Carolina! Ya know what I mean. :wink:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Maybe Ferrari should offer a 2-pack deal? Take an Enzo (if any were still available) and we'll throw-in a 360 for town or 456 for the family. :green:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Next we'll start hearing about how it is lousy for hauling groceries or beauty bark for the garden!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Bart
you trully are insane

if you can get an Enzo, who cares about luggage space then
when you and yur wife go to Vegas, just buy new clothes there then, and when you go back home, leave them there
cuz you can afford it then :p :wink: :green: :nuts:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I'll tell you what, my wife loves to shop. She loves to go to yard sales and auctions and she always wants to take the truck. We took the Ferrari shopping one day and after she had filled the trunk on that I was like "From here on out everything you buy you have to hold in your lap."

I would imagine that the Enzo would carry even less "freight" than a 308 so I think it would be an even better car to take shopping.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Pete04222 said:
I'll tell you what, my wife loves to shop. She loves to go to yard sales and auctions and she always wants to take the truck. We took the Ferrari shopping one day and after she had filled the trunk on that I was like "From here on out everything you buy you have to hold in your lap."

I would imagine that the Enzo would carry even less "freight" than a 308 so I think it would be an even better car to take shopping.
Hahaha, good logic. :green:

·
Registered
3 Posts
And where can one mount a hitch? That bumperette thingy won't tow much weight.

I agree completely useless.

What in this world was dear old Enzo thinking with ?

Wait a min.....

:eek:ha:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Isn't that what roof mounts are for? Who said you couldn't put one on the Enzo? I heard there were directions for doing that in the owner's manual. I wouldn't own an Enzo for the track, but I'd drive her around town and test the limits of a few of our roadways. The rule of thumb for high-end goods is that the more expensive and item gets, the more impractical it will be. Think about it. If you buy your wife a 5 carat diamond ring, she won't be able to take it off without wondering if it's safe. Or, you could buy a Versace outfit just to wear around town. You will look very out of place, mind you. Or, you could even buy a $5000 bottle of Pétrus to drink in a restaurant. Will it really be that much better than the wines under $100 on the menu? I am not too sure, but you can see my point. Expensive doesn't mean practical. Others may argue that a one-million dollar car is a tad ridiculous. They may say that everyone has the same speed limit anyways and that you can go fast in a lot of cars. But, the Enzo Ferrari is that much better, faster, louder, and exotic. It's your choice, but I'd still put my name on an Enzo waitlist in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
900 Posts
How you gonna put a roof rack on an Enzo with the doors opening up?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Put a Thule on it: then hit the ski slopes. 8)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Believe it or not Pete, I have seen a Diablo pulling a trailer! This was in Lubbock, TX some years ago. The owner had opened up new Taco Cabanos in the area: gauche, isn't it? :roll:

·
Registered
48 Posts
if i had a ferrari enzo, i definitely would not drive it to las vegas for the weekend. that car costs too much to park outdoor.

but of course, I woudn't drive the 575M to las vegas either, for the same reason, even though it's not as expensive as the enzo ;-)

·
Registered
82 Posts
come on bart... why is it so hard for you to say that you regret owning your 550 and that you wish they would have bought you the Enzo???

and i also agree.... no wife going to vegas with me.... speeeeeeeeeeecially if i'm driving MY OWN ferrari.

Ed-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts