Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So,...seems like the "Bug" is back somewhere in my neurons and zapping over synapses infecting me again, I think. Lately, I've been checking out different cars. Just to name a few, Lambo Miura, Alfa Guiletta Spider ('63), Ferraris include 275GTS, 330GTS, 330GTC, and 365GTC. Not that I am dying to get one, just that they look so enticing. Probably won't take serious actions, but I have been sending inquiry e-mails. I'll let everyone informed if something happens. Oh boy ... w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
So,...seems like the "Bug" is back somewhere in my neurons and zapping over synapses infecting me again, I think. Lately, I've been checking out different cars. Just to name a few, Lambo Miura, Alfa Guiletta Spider ('63), Ferraris include 275GTS, 330GTS, 330GTC, and 365GTC. Not that I am dying to get one, just that they look so enticing. Probably won't take serious actions, but I have been sending inquiry e-mails. I'll let everyone informed if something happens. Oh boy ... w/ smiles Jimmy
Good luck:thumbsup: I don't think they make any medications for this bug:happy2:

Chris

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Good luck Jimmy, probably a good time for you to buy with prices falling and the Yen the strongest it's been for years. You've listed some wonderful classic cars on your hit list - how on earth are you going to decide which to go for? The Miura would probably be top of my list, closely followed by one of the GTS's, but then the Alfa spider is gorgeous too. What a choice, have fun and keep us updated.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Good luck Jimmy, probably a good time for you to buy with prices falling and the Yen the strongest it's been for years. You've listed some wonderful classic cars on your hit list - how on earth are you going to decide which to go for? The Miura would probably be top of my list, closely followed by one of the GTS's, but then the Alfa spider is gorgeous too. What a choice, have fun and keep us updated.
Agree with the above. I saw the yen is now round 90 against the US dollar. Very strong compared to when I lived there a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Jimmy, your choices are always absolutely TOP CLASS!

Good luck with the hunt, and very nice to know that you're still "bugged" hehehe

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Jimmy, Yes, the bug is starting to bite again. I am very interested ot see where you head. Spider vs Coupe and early 60's vs. late 60s. Not a bad option in the entire list.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Jimmy,

I have not purchased an exotic car in over ten months and I am getting the itch. Due to the current state of the economy, I am just grateful in being able to keep the cars I currently have. I want to buy the F40,F50, Carrera GT, and Ford GT I sold last year back.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
JI want to buy the Ford GT I sold last year back.
Very interesting. I was against the whole idea when the car was released (I thought it was a cheap and easy way out to modernise an old design rather than come up with something of your own), but since all the good reviews and the fact that you can't deny it's gorgeous, I'm pretty partial to the GT. Great car. If you don't mind my asking, what was the reason you sold, and why do you want it back? Did you change your mind about the car itself or was/is it more of a financial opportunity thing?

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Ohhh Jimmy! :uhoh2:

It always nice to look, 275 GTS is nice...I saw this the other day, not a 275 but a GTS, perhaps too modern but looks fabulous... http://www.anamera.com/en/detail/car/36736/index.html?no_cache=1&ret=63

Enjoy the sensations :sunny:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'm with you, Jimmy. Can't get enough of scouring the ads at the moment. Found this, this morning: for sale in Germany.

What a beauty.

Onno
JazzyO: That color is gorgeous ! I saw this car too and inquired but no reply yet. Do you know what the asking price is ? Instead of answering each posts, let me suffice to say by thanking everyone for their thoughts. YES, it's itching strong. As for the color, red is not desirable, if possible. Time period correct colors would be ideal. Available colors now, yellow and silver look appealing. A big sigh ...ughhhh. w/ smiles Jimmy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts