Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like all info you can say and give about your cars. by next summer i am planning to buy a testarossa. i prefer a car that has had it's 30k major done. i also want a car that has been driven. i would feel bad racking up the miles on a 10+ year old car with under 10k miles. so a car with 30k+ on the odo would not hurt my feelings to drive a couple thousand miles a year. i would love a black car, but will "settle" for red. i think the black makes the testarossa a sexier car. anywho any info you can provide would be great. im looking for a 'rossa mainly because me and my pops enjoy the hell out of our 308 but would both like to take others with us on trips. plus i really want a 12cyl car. and to be the youngest 12cyl ferrari owner that i can find. thanks guys.

·
Registered
255 Posts
j brosseau said:
im looking for a 'rossa mainly because me and my pops enjoy the hell out of our 308 but would both like to take others with us on trips.
:question:

Eh...I always thought that a Testarossa is a two-seater...so how would you like to take others with you on a trip??? Wouldn't you rather prefer a 400, 412 or 456?? Those are 4-seaters... :-? Just a question :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love the look of the testarossa. how difficult is it to drive it? It is so much bigger than the 308, 328, and 348 and there is no power steering. does a person have to have great body strength to drive the car at low speeds? thx.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know the testarossa is a two seater. im saying that when me and my dad go to a car show or something, other people want to be included. so if he had the 308 and i bought a testarossa there is room in each car for each of us to bring someone along for the ride. see what im saying?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mick said:
I love the look of the testarossa. how difficult is it to drive it? It is so much bigger than the 308, 328, and 348 and there is no power steering. does a person have to have great body strength to drive the car at low speeds? thx.
Maneuvering in parking lots or turning after a complete stop does require a bit of strength and effort. Nothing the average person can't handle....no need to start working out. :) You get used to it. Your arms and legs for that matter can tire out if you're doing a lot of city driving or stuck in traffic for a long time. But, heck, once the car is up to speed and you hear the wail of the V12 all is forgotten!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts