Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told it is near the right headlight, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where the freon refrigerant hookup is? It is R134 correct?

:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
R134 is correct but I don't know where you put it in. Bring the car up to my house and I'll have a look at it. Of course up here in Maine you don't need AC. Mine didn't work when I bought the car and I never bothered to fix it. :)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Its behind the refrigerator in the garage...lower right hand corner of the condenser coil...........you mean Frigidaire 360...right? How could you let it fall into disrepair....Warm beer...yuck. I'm not coming to your house for boys night anymore.

Seriously...I have no idea...I couldn't resist

Nice car...(saw the other thread) Welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Lane,
The only warm beer we have at my house is the stuff you brought. We keep our beer cold by putting it outside on the porch.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
That was that 10 cent-a-can Miester brau. I love that stuff. It never taxes my digestive system by requiring me to convert it to Urine

·
Registered
402 Posts
Mine didn't work when I bought the car and I never bothered to fix it. :)
Hahaha, I think mine does not work as well, but I never saw the point to having a spider. I may have checked the blower, but did not bother see whether it was cool air coming out.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
---Does anyone know where the freon refrigerant hookup is? It is R134 correct?

:confused:
On the 99's I believe it's behind the large removeable panel in the trunk as you look into the trunk from the front.

2000 and later it's up top under the right side of the cowl as you look into the trunk under an oval-shaped panel that has three removeable screws.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts