Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

As some of you may know from recent posts I am fairly new on the prancing horse scene. Almost ashamed to admit it but I was a serial front wheel drive fan for a number of years. I have a golf GTI mk 5 all chipped up and the embarrassing thing is i can drive it quicker than I could the 355.

So its time to get it tamed i think. So in my mind I have track day... only thing is mine is de-catted and has a tubi on it.. so it is loud.

What i would like to know from you guys... is there anywhere I can get some lessons in how to drive this baby properly? Where the breaking points are, what it is gonna do when it goes and how to recover it. The way I see it is there is no point in owning a supercar if you cant drive it faster than captal sensibles family hot hatch.

Is there any proffessionals out there that can teach me... I am based in the south of england. Being the spider it is not the best for tracks but I just couldnt resist the wind through the hair and soundtrack that acompanies the experiance.

I eagerly await any petrol head advise you may have for me.

Regards

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts