Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Where did you get this from? It looks like an Enzo (and a bit 360) based car made in 3d studio max or something.

BTW Who is this Matsuda you are always talking about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
the Aurea project was the combined work of Ferrari Product Development engineerings, the Florence University and the Corso di Laurea industrial design school

so basically the just had fun :wink:


Matsuda is one of the biggest Japanese ferrari collectors
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
basman said:
Wow, wish I could be there. But this are pics of a Ferrari owners meeting, do you know a site with pics of Matsuda's collection?
SWEET! :eek: :eek: :eek: I need to go to one of those sometime. :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
the brunch is on invitation only
even for visitors & press

if you wanna know more about Matsuda
Andrew has visited both his museums
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
the brunch is on invitation only
even for visitors & press

if you wanna know more about Matsuda
Andrew has visited both his museums
D'oh :x. They don't have any owners meetings in the states? Are am I out of luck not being an owner?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
mchferrari said:
D'oh :x. They don't have any owners meetings in the states? Are am I out of luck not being an owner?
what are you talking about????
there are tons of ferrari events in the US
the biggest one this year will be in august during the Monterey week
like on friiday with Concorso Italiano, they already have a list with 600 Ferrari's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
mchferrari said:
D'oh :x. They don't have any owners meetings in the states? Are am I out of luck not being an owner?
what are you talking about????
there are tons of ferrari events in the US
the biggest one this year will be in august during the Monterey week
like on friiday with Concorso Italiano, they already have a list with 600 Ferrari's
Anything in the midwest? I can't exactly travel cross country that often.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
On the website of the Japanese Ferrari museum you can download a movie about one of these brunches. I've just downloaded it and it's very nice.

http://www.ferrari-museum.co.jp





:work:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
adlinyusman said:
how many ferraris does matsuda own?
Around 36.

I've always kept my mouth shut about how I feel about the whole invite only thing for that event and just the general attitude towards foreigners. Let us just say it makes me very angry. As Dirk noted, I tried to get press to do a story on the event. They were very rude to my girlfriend on the phone and for her to say that means a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
more strange cars:





If I understand it correct it's a prototype of Carrozzeria Castagna for Ferrari. Anyone got more info about this car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Thnx, but I don't think this car makes a good Ferrari, it's to busy, to much lines and curves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,211 Posts
Basman, thanks, I knew that this project was on it's way, but they were late. These are the first pics I see of it. I will mail them for more info.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top