Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was graced with the sounds from a black 360 driving down the street as I walked home tonight. It reminded me why I started this whole site. There is no other automotive manufacture in the world that can produce sounds better than Ferrari. It was just that, sweet and beautiful.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
ah, that's sweet
so did you follow him :wink:
and did the car had a tubi?

wait till you here a Stradale revving its engine on a square and you are sitting on a terrace, now that's a fun experience

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ahhhhh, that reminds me of when I was at Ferrari of Denver and a Giallo 360 goes screaming down the street. I was inside the showroom and I stood there like a statue when I heard that sound :eek: .

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ah! That must have been absolutely great! Must have made your day...it always puts a giant grin on my face when I see a Ferrari. :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Rosso said:
Ah! That must have been absolutely great! Must have made your day...it always puts a giant grin on my face when I see a Ferrari. :D
It did make my day, that day. We were headed out to SoCal, so Ferrari of Denver was just a little appetizer. :green:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Stradale said:
The Lamborghini Gallardo sounds awesome too, maybe even better. Darn!!! :evil:
They were revving an orange Gallardo at Platinum in Beverly Hills when I was there. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts