Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, could someone explain the symbol that shows car with triangles under the wheels? Would like to know before going to dealer.

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Several things can cause a suspension malfunction, including actuator, shock ECU, and sensor problems. Parking on a slope has also been known to cause the lamp to temporarily light. An SD2 will isolate the fault.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is the light on permanently? I've had it come on driving out of the garage, put the car on the driveway and turn it off. When I turn the ignition on again the light has gone out. Just one of those little electical glitches.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If the car feels "stiff" with no dampering when driving over rough roads then the shocks are fully locked and could be the shock module located behind the passenger side foot side panel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All, could someone explain the symbol that shows car with triangles under the wheels? Would like to know before going to dealer.
I read somewhere on Ferrarichat that if you start your car 3 times without engaging the gearbox(not moving the car), this warning liht will come on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts