Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
15,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted a new blog on the Supercar Market as of Jan 2021

The Hypercar bubble looks to be dead and gone.

Comments?

Suggestions on what will be great buys in 2021?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just posted a new blog on the Supercar Market as of Jan 2021

The Hypercar bubble looks to be dead and gone.

Comments?

Suggestions on what will be great buys in 2021?
Hello everyone, feels good to be back after a loong break from this forum, around 3 years I think. After reading the article and since I have been actively writing on supercar columns for the last 4 years, I think 2021 will be a great year for all the unappreciated (so far) sports cars, supercars, and maybe some hypercars. Like the F50s and the CGTs used to be cheap in the beginning of 2010 and they took off in the decade that is now behind us, I think now is the time for the 2010ish cars to do the same thing, in the coming decade. I think many of the cars that we loved when they came out, have had their depreciation and now things will start to go up. I think we still have this year ahead of us, before the markets (on all things) start to become stronger again, so if I would/could pull the trigger on my dream 2010s car (like a 458 Italia), I think now would be the time to do it. One can also get better finance deals, with better interest rates, so no need to tie up a lot of money upfront into an asset. I would love to read other opinions as well.

·
Administrator
15,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone, feels good to be back after a loong break from this forum, around 3 years I think. After reading the article and since I have been actively writing on supercar columns for the last 4 years, I think 2021 will be a great year for all the unappreciated (so far) sports cars, supercars, and maybe some hypercars. Like the F50s and the CGTs used to be cheap in the beginning of 2010 and they took off in the decade that is now behind us, I think now is the time for the 2010ish cars to do the same thing, in the coming decade. I think many of the cars that we loved when they came out, have had their depreciation and now things will start to go up. I think we still have this year ahead of us, before the markets (on all things) start to become stronger again, so if I would/could pull the trigger on my dream 2010s car (like a 458 Italia), I think now would be the time to do it. One can also get better finance deals, with better interest rates, so no need to tie up a lot of money upfront into an asset. I would love to read other opinions as well.
I dont think you are going to see prices of the LaFerrari, P1, 918 start to rise again for at least another 5-7 years. Same with the 458.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts