Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sat in a Ferrari 308 today and looked around the car, and it had what appeared to be a 5 speed manual stickshift, but didn't have a clutch pedal in the pedal box. It was the pedals right out of an automatic transmission car. What's going on here?

Was it even a real Ferrari 308? The engine wasn't red nor did it have the flat intake manifold I'm used to seeing. It was something transverse-mounted.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I sat in a Ferrari 308 today and looked around the car, and it had what appeared to be a 5 speed manual stickshift, but didn't have a clutch pedal in the pedal box. It was the pedals right out of an automatic transmission car. What's going on here?

Was it even a real Ferrari 308? The engine wasn't red nor did it have the flat intake manifold I'm used to seeing. It was something transverse-mounted.

yes there tranverse mounted, but everything else you said sounds really bogus, my guess its a really bad replica>

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Dmitri, the Valeo has an automatic clutch but a normal stick shift if I remember correctly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts