Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to the drawing board for me.

A friend of mine had a Mondial QV which I was planning to buy, as soon as my situation was right. I've been looking to buy another house and wanted the deal out of the way before I bought the car. Well I thought i'd give him a call just to say i'll pop over to see the car when he gave me the bad news.

The car was parked outside his house overnight, and when he woke up in the morning the car was gone.

Having researched the market previously, i know im not gonna have a fun time trying to find another good car at a reasonable price. Good cars there are plenty, but trying to stick to my budget is going to be harder.

I might just wait now until something good comes up in an auction.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
adnaan said:
Back to the drawing board for me.

A friend of mine had a Mondial QV which I was planning to buy, as soon as my situation was right. I've been looking to buy another house and wanted the deal out of the way before I bought the car. Well I thought i'd give him a call just to say i'll pop over to see the car when he gave me the bad news.

The car was parked outside his house overnight, and when he woke up in the morning the car was gone.

Having researched the market previously, i know im not gonna have a fun time trying to find another good car at a reasonable price. Good cars there are plenty, but trying to stick to my budget is going to be harder.

I might just wait now until something good comes up in an auction.
Whatever you do don't give up. Justyn is proof that those who are patient will get what they want. Hang in there and keep us posted when you decide on another candidate.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
adnaan said:
Oh i'll never give up! Im too much into my ferrari's to give up. Ive been mad about them since I was about 5.

It will happen.
Hoorah!! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the new car sitting in the new garage!

I feel sorry for your buddy. I know the insurance will cover it but it just ain't the same.

·
Registered
824 Posts
What is the s/n of the car? It probably will be tried to sell it and then it can turn up.

Niels

·
Registered
133 Posts
Real strange as ?Ferrai's are rarely stolen. Also dont fret. Lot of modial 4v for sale right now. Did you look at ebay and hmn.com?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts