Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever install the test pipes stebro sells for the 308.They also have a resonator in them to help keep the sound from getting to harsh when you eliminate the catalytics.Anybody install any test pipes.Straight etc.How loud did it get.Any noticiable performance increase?

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I figured straight pipe would be fine.Stebbro is trying to get $500.00 for the other ones.I've been thinking about taking cat down to muffler shop,getting them to match up a set of flanges and just weld me up 2 straight pipes.Seems online suppliers all want $100.00 per pipe.That seems high for straight test pipe.Whadda U think?

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I ordered 2 from Stebro.Got them $90.00 each.Comes with flanges stainless hardware and gaskets.Will post my results.Should get and have on by next weekend.Whole deal with shipping $221.00.Could of made my own or had them made but figured extra time and trouble not worth perfect fit and hardware at this price.It is still only about $15.00 in parts per pipe including hardware If you got your own welder..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.