Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Zwoemba,

Very nice! Did about 4 solid hours (of the 8 available) on Thursday and also have many run sessions this past weekend. i love the beginning of the season :)

PS: already have Skip Barber Competition license, awaiting doctor appt to get SCCA license, and earned my COMSCC license this past weekend.

PLUS shameless plug for my current sponsors, as they have been very helpful in many ways.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Enjoythemusic,

I am right from New England and am curious if Enjoy the Track has any racing school like Skip Barber. Can you please let me know?

Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
293 Posts
mleizza said:
I am right from New England and am curious if Enjoy the Track has any racing school like Skip Barber. Can you please let me know?
Marc, we do not have a formal racing school at this time, though i would be happy to provide you information of educational driving events at the New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS) in Loudon, NH. If you desire very formal training, then Skip Barber at Lime Rock is the closest place i believe.

In October, Enjoy the Track's Celebrazione Italiana event will have very talented Instructors who can provide you two days of on and off track instruction for less than $400 total. See link below.

ALWAYS glad to help.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Steve,
Thanks very much for the Info! Hope to see you there.

Marc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts