Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the general opinion of the "optional sport seats" ? I have my eye on a 360 spider with those seats and they very hard and restrictive. The car overall is on the money but the seats are of concern. Any opinion is much appreciated. That is resale value and any personal experiences.

·
Registered
603 Posts
360 carbon fibre seats are great. I put them in my 348.

Only downside is the lumber support which is non existant.

Also, there are 3 sizes in those seats.

Best thing to do would be to sit in them and try them out.

Personally, I would never ahve a Ferrari wothout those type of seats. It adds greatly to the driving experience.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
What is the general opinion of the "optional sport seats" ? I have my eye on a 360 spider with those seats and they very hard and restrictive. The car overall is on the money but the seats are of concern. Any opinion is much appreciated. That is resale value and any personal experiences.
I perfer them to normal seats. One you get used to them they are quite comfortable and much better for "spirited" driving.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sport Seats

Thanks for the opines, I took delivery of the car yesterday and you are absolutely correct. Perfect for spirited driving, and for my narrow 167lb frame.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I'm a fat arse. My 348SS has the Kevlar seats. They hug me nicely and I would not change them for anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts