Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think the futures of a 1972 gtc-4, clean and original with less than 20k miles on it?

the only thing not original on the car is the wheels, other than that, it's all stock.

thanks! :)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
If you are asking about it's future appreciation potential, I would suggest using Daytona prices for a guide. 365 GTC/4's tend to trade at 50/60% of Daytona's so as they continue to climb, so should the 365 GTC/4. It however is and remains a very polarizing design and 2+2's have always lagged the 2 seaters in terms of long term values.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Need to define the purpose

Concurr w/ Boxer. In terms of appreciation curve, it'll probably slide relative to other models. If you are thinking of acquiring a GTC/4, the point seems to be are you after the value increase or is it because you like THIS car for the reasons that are individual.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
If I was buying purely for investment purposes (which is something I am strongly against as these cars need and should be used as they were intended to be) the 365 GTC/4 would not be high on my list. If you consider potential maintence or resoration costs as a percentage of the cars value, it is hard to make the numbers work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts