Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I took the F40 on a great rally in Spain. I believe over 100 Ferraris, Lambos, and a few other supercars took part. Drove the F40 both to the rally and then back again. Total trip covered 1,890 km in 4 of the hottest days of the summer. Fantastic experience and the F40 performed terrifically. No problem at all keeping up with the 430 Scuds and an Enzo. Ran behind a Zonda for a bit, it is definitely from another planet but very quick. The whole event was very well organized and the crowds enthusiastic in all the small towns that we ran through.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Boxer!!

Nice to read the event and see pictures!! It was nice to meet with you here in Spain.

I have to send you 3 DVDs with pictures from the event. You will need days to see all pictures!! hahaha. Also you can see 3 videos in spanish TV.

The next BIG event will be on October, about the 20 aniversary Ferrari Spain. It will be in Madrid, with Marc gene, F1 2008, 125s and a lot of Ferraris and F1 classics. I hope you come with us!! We will drive in Jarama Circuit. (I think Madrid from your city is not so far, no?)

By other way, if you have more pictures from me driving "my" F40, please, send to me! It was very nice experience to try the F40!! After that weekend I was speaking with one friend in London and he saw to me so excited with that car. He could not resist and he bought one F40!!! hahaha!.

Best wishes and I hope to meet with you again.

Enrique Ramallo.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Great, must have been fun.

That looks like the famous Sbarro Challenge in front of you, one of the first cars with a video camera looking back instead of a mirror...

Ever rare

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great, must have been fun.

That looks like the famous Sbarro Challenge in front of you, one of the first cars with a video camera looking back instead of a mirror...

Ever rare
Rare and completely hideous. Awful smelly thing. Owner almost rear ended a 430 because he was not paying attention to the traffic flows.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Very nice pictures, Boxer! Your last posts explain why you haven't posted much in the recent past, probably too busy having fun with the F-cars hehehehehe

BTW: the F40 looks gorgeous as always!

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow , a great varied selection of cars , must have been nice to drive in convoy, rare to see a modified testarossa , was it a koenig version ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts