Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like we have a fight on our hands...The Mclarens finished on top during friday practice. But, never fear,,,,the boys in red will triumph this weekend :roll: :green: :wink:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I am SSSOOOOOO pissed off now

I went to Spa this morning, cuz i wanted to see the free practice today.
And those bastards don't sell day cards at the gate.
I could only buy a weekend pass (2days, friday saterday) for €180 for 3 days it was €250, and this was just entrance fee :ex:
If i wanted to sit in a tribune it costed €500 :ex: :ex: :ex:
That's completely insane, i was so pissed that i got back to my car and drove home
According to the ticket price list they had tickets available for €90, i wanted that ticket, but at the gate those tickets where crossed out, also the €135, all three are the same ticket
I refused to pay that much money for 1 lousy day of free practice

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dirk,

That is how I feel too! I never visited a GP nor will I ever when those prices are that high! I rather spent money on a Ferrari event or a lower class race series, where the action on the track is more interesting and where you still can walk around as you want to. Those F1 tickets give you a seat or a very small area and that is it! No, give me live coverage any time above that. As for the Masters, I used to go there every year, but then they also decided to reduce the paddock entry (even when you paid additional for it!) and that is when I decided not to go anymore. I think that is the third year in a row now, I did not visit the Masters. And tell you what, I really don't miss it :lol:

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I went to the Masters for the first time this year, decided pretty late to go
When i arrived there, they said that paddock cards wheren't available.
Only on invitation or in pre sale :-?
How fucked up is that??

·
Registered
824 Posts
Okay, then it became even worse. It is the story of their own succes. Too many people visited that event and most of those people never visited any other car event or car race. You know how annoyed I feel when two people are seeing a NSX (red one) and then go like 'I believe it is a Ferrari' The other than says 'yes, it is a Testarossa'. Then I think 'what the fuck are you doing here?' Since they gave tickets away for free, half of Holland is going there (it doesn't cost a thing) If they would increase the admission to Euro 15,- I am pretty sure the attendence will go from 60000 to 35000!

I do not like the way the event is organized. You have people who should not be there and there are VIPs. If you are a real enthousiast, the event turns out to be a bummer.

Just my thought.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I'm not sure i'f i go back
I just went to see the Scuderia Ferrari at work. and i did
for the rest it was ok, but too crowded with ignorant people

·
Registered
824 Posts
The Scuderia demonstrate on several events. But I like classic cars anf racing cars better. You better watch those demos! I do not like the BOSS seriessince most cars are not in original livery (e.g. Ascari!)

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
The event's that i go to are Ferrari (duhuh), Classic and Races.
And you are right, the BOSS series sucks, no decent drivers and no original livery, i hate that. The Thoroughbred Grand Prix is a lot better. Practically all original livery and more cars

·
Registered
824 Posts
Unfortunately in those series no (or seldom) Ferrari is used. Amazingly there are quit a lot of Williams cars and Lotus cars. Nice series, amazing to see a Minardi can beat a Williams :green: Most cars on the grid never won a F1 race, so this is the way to make it happen.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
That's true in the TGP there's only 1 Ferrari and when i saw them on Spa this year, the Ferrari wasn't there, but normally there's also 1 in the BOSS serie and it wasn't there on Zandvoort.
I hope that there are more on the Ring next week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts